cough

is it natural when yor pregnent to cough alot aomuch that u hurt and can't sleep do u think that i should callmy doc or go to the er...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:48 PM on Dec. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• With pregnant women being at risk for swine flu, YES call your dr. It may not be S. flu but your immune system is down due to the pregnancy. Be safe.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:57 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• I would call your doc and see what they recommend. I would stay away from the ER, there are a lot of really sick people there with things that you really don't want exposure to.

I use a mixture of honey with lemon juice. It soothes the throat and bronchial tubes. I also suck on cough drops or peppermint candies. Make sure that you drink a lot to keep hydrated and to wash the junk out of your throat that is dripping down to make you cough.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 7:58 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• coughing is not good while prenanat you should take somethign for that try the honey and lemon in tea and call your doctor they will know what you can and cant take remember caughing causes lots of involentary mussles to contract eaven ones down by your bladder (you may notice you pee a drop or two when you cough) so if it onvolves those mussles it oculd be affecting the baby
    jajamama

Answer by jajamama at 8:30 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• make a syrup with equal parts honey and cayenne pepper

Answer by rkoloms at 7:07 AM on Dec. 26, 2009