New to the wonderful world of cafemom

Hey everyone!
I was just wondering if you guys had any advice for me on what to do with this site. I just started it last night but i really like already! I just want to know how to do the little things and how i know if people have responded to what i have said and what your favorite things to do are! Thanks!

LilMamaC08

Asked by LilMamaC08 at 8:05 PM on Dec. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Just letting you know that not all anon's are bad people. he he

Anonymous

• I would suggest finding groups that fit your personality. There are thousands of groups on here and there is something for everyone! You can check the posts and replies that you make under the groups tab. I hope to see you around, feel free to msg me if you have any other questions!
    fallnangel3

Answer by fallnangel3 at 8:36 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• Welcome :)
    DebateandRelate

Answer by DebateandRelate at 8:53 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• Welcome to cafemom! I agree with fallnangle3., join some groups!
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 9:04 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• Do not feed the trolls....they tend to be found here and there and the politics section is a place where they like to hang out.

Welcome and have fun!

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 9:06 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• Welcome!!! Just like you have good and a women in your life or run into n the street or store they are here too. I love this site because I can be myself and receive and or give advice and or support. ENJOY and ignore the cattiness and negativity!!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 9:22 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• Welcome! Browse around! Invite friends and other ones you'd like to be Friends with! Let mean replies bounce off. Look for the Best and good in people! I wish you the Best! Hope you make many good Friends and it meets and exceeds your expectations! Best of Luck to you! My life Motto is: Nice matters.
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:49 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• If you have some hobbies there are million of friends to find who like the same things. What ever interests you is here some where. Find some fun groups join them and if they don't fit then don't worry there are always other groups.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:52 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• welcome to cafemom

Take everything said with a grain of salt, don't get sucked into debates or "hot" topics, and search for groups that you have the same interests with. It is okay to join a group, be a member for awhile, and decide it isn't for you. Play around with the options on the tool bar - click on them all to see where they take you and what you can do in each one.
    If you ever have specific questions, you can either ask on this forum, in one of your groups, or the CafeMom Admin Team. There is ALWAYS someone willing to help.

PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:22 PM on Dec. 26, 2009