do you feel like sometimes your not loud enough and what you say is being ignored?

so today before the inlaws left, my husband's brother was saying "she got poked 5 times? they are only suppose to get poked 2 times!" (my female dog) so im thinking to myself...if she got impregnanted by one of my 2 males mixes around here instead of a full breed that she did, she'd get poked like more then 5 times like she did before we wanted to do full breed.

so i said " well if you only knew how many times between the 2 males around she'd get poked, it'd be a lot!" but they didnt hear me and walked out the door. lol

do you ever feel like you shouldnt of wasted your breath?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 PM on Dec. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Everytime I talk to anyone in my family. I limit my time with them because I hate the way I am treated. I would rather stay home alone on holidays than deal with the way I am treated. I am 38 yrs old and nothing has changed, no matter what I have done or said. I just went back to school and got a 4.0 GPA this semester and no one said anything when I told them.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:32 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• I think what you said should have been ignored so I am guessing they heard you and choice to ignore it. That was so unnecessary and crude.
    Anonymous

• they were talking over me so they didnt hear me-OP
    Anonymous

• get off her question anon... and qa sometimes u have to make yourself be heardlove you sign

mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 9:48 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• Too many times!!! I call it the tunnel, I'm talking, I know I am, but no one can hear me
    Chele18504

Answer by Chele18504 at 10:01 PM on Dec. 25, 2009