Were your kids happy to see what Santa had left under the Christmas tree this morning??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 PM on Dec. 25, 2009 in Holidays

• This was my DD 2nd x-mas and she did very well with opening her gifts from santa for a 19 month old. I can't wait to go to my parents tomorrow for her to open more gifts she is just a goofy little girl.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 9:47 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• My almost 12 year old has only left his room to go to the bathroom (I hope) otherwise he is busy playing his new video game that he'd been asking for for several months lol.
    My 10 year old has been up since 4 30 when he noticed Santa had been here. he has been outside playing with his new basketball. They are satisfied - for awhile.
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 9:52 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• Yes,my 4yr old autistic son has never wanted to open gifts before.Last Christmas my husband had to open them for him and all he wanted to do was line them up.This morning he surprised us and opened them up all by himself.He was so happy with his gifts and he rarely shows excitement like that.One of his gifts was a huge spongebob pillow.He was so cute hugging it.I was so happy i almost cried.

Anonymous

• Yes, my 6-yr-old was so anxious about Santa she got up at 5am!! She was hoping to see him fly away.. She was SO happy!! She has been playing with her new toys all day!
    Emmagr

Answer by Emmagr at 10:18 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• DD12 seems to really like the things she got, but none were the "keep you busy" type of thing... DS2 though, has been playing with his things non stop. He got a new desk, some Little People, and an APPLE, so he's in heaven. :)
    onecuteladybug2

Answer by onecuteladybug2 at 10:22 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• Actually, yeah! They didn't get much of what they asked for as we couldn't afford most of it....but they were pretty excited about what they did get! They played with all of it all day and some of it is now by their bedside as they sleep.
    hibicent

Answer by hibicent at 11:11 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• OH YES! the 5 and 6 yr old were estatic and my 20mos old had a cozy coupe right in front of the tree so thats all she needed! The other presents were non existant to her! LOL We only bought her two others but the family from chicago sent like 6 more!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Definitely. My DS (12) was SO happy to get his xbox 360. He loved his other gifts too, but that was the main thing. My other DS (11) was very excited for his aggressive inline skates. And DD (5) has been playing with her Polly Pocket stuff LITERALLY since she finished opening presents at 8 am. She just went to bed at 10 PM lol with only occasional breaks in playing with it.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:44 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Yes, they were ECSTATIC; their big items they got were an air hockey table which was a big hit, but the most popular thing was the drum set. They've been playing with those things non-stop unfortunately. Today I'm going to roll out the rules behind it though. LOL
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 10:02 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• My 15 month old got Dora stuff, and she loved opening the presents regardless of what they contained. Her favorite present was a big basket of fake fruit which she has been feeding to her baby dolls. :)
    soflashelley

Answer by soflashelley at 3:37 PM on Dec. 26, 2009