do you know anyone who doesnt seem to show any emotion?

so my MIL always in a million years wanted shelves in her garage, so when we moved closer to her, my husband build 6 shelves on the walls and now her garage is more organized. (we actually did it for a party). so we worked really hard on them while in the summer heat (its a couple more degrees hotter in the garage then outside it seemed).

we cleaned and organized her garage and when she came to see the finish product, she's got nothing to say but "well you still need to clean up this area"...WHAT? but whatever....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 PM on Dec. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't know if I would consider that not showing emotion... I would just consider it ungrateful. And unfortunately I know plenty of people who are ungrateful!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 9:53 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• Some people can't verbalize appreciation. If you know she wanted it and you gave it to her it's best to assume she appreciates it without being able to say it. You did good so I'll thank you for her.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:05 PM on Dec. 25, 2009