would you be offended??!!! seriously

ok so my brother who is 10 just barely started staying the week at his dead beat dads parents house and i guess he got in a arguement with one of his cousins,so the little boy ran up stairs and told and his grandmother asked my bro wat the problem is and he said "I dont like him"

So she tells my brother well if you dont like him then dont come over here anymore id rather lose one grand child then all of em ,and you have problems the main problem is you dont go to church u need god in your life,and its your moms fault your not used to us,she shoulD bring you around more...

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 9:51 PM on Dec. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• and its funny she even said anything about how he is raised because her son my brothers daD HAS about 6 kids all by different women and her daughter got pregnant by some guy she had a 3some with! seriously?
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 9:52 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• I would be going and getting my child right now and no he would NEVER GO BACK TO THAT WOMENS HOME. Just cause people don't go to church it doesn't mean that they don't have the lord in there lives.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 9:54 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• I would be pissed! I wouldn't let him go over there anymore!
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 9:54 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• I think you already know the answer...
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 9:58 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• i would be P.O'ed!!! wow...i'd be like "well he didnt go over there all his 10 years, why the need to go now? some poeple dont know how to include others. just wait for more nasty remarks
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 9:58 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• OMG....I cant even put any more word with that
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 10:01 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• Personally I think SHE needs God in her life bc if she had it she would never have said anything so hurtful to a child. I hope he chooses to not go back. I don't like those people. Anyone who hurts a child's feelings being that mean (and hiding behind God while doing it) isn't a nice person and a worse role model

Answer by admckenzie at 10:09 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• I agree with admckenzie!

My child would NEVER go back there. Never Ever. wow. poor kid is he okay? thats not something you should ever say to a ten year old!
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 11:12 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• I would have told her a few choice words then leave and not come back until I get a apology!
    Brickhouse95

Answer by Brickhouse95 at 11:13 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• Aww that just sucks. What the hell is wrong with some grandparents now days? When many of us were growing up our grandparents were the COOLEST people. Now days many grandparents act like grandchildren are a bother. Poor kid, someone give him a great big hug and tell him that his grandmother was wrong and just plain mean.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 11:27 PM on Dec. 25, 2009