Morning sickness help me

I have been hugging the toilet for days and can not find anything that helps me with throwing up anyone know anything I can try so I can hang out with family

lalaberk1

Asked by lalaberk1 at 10:26 PM on Dec. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Talk to your OB about gettin on anti naesu pills. I did the same thing for 2 months of my pregnancy..it sucked..and my friend was sick her entire pregnancy and had to take pills to help. Good luck and congrats!
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 10:33 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• Ask your doctor about Zofran. If you've been vomiting more than 5 times a day you may need IV fluids so again call your doc. Some things I could hold down: Graham crackers, applesauce, mashed potatoes, english muffins..and those corn bread cakes that "english"makes as well, get some italian ices, home made chicken soup(have someone make it for you), Cheerios without milk...think thats it.  Hope you feel better...I mean it ....  I know your pain.

Anonymous

• my dr had a very easy OTC answer. 1 unisom and 1/2 of a B6 tablet...works wonders...good luck.
    Anonymous

• UGHHHHH!!!!! I lost 5 lbs in 8 days with my second preg. Couldnt lick an ice cube without it hugging my BFF the toilet. lol I DO know that orange sherbert ice cream tastes just as good coming up as it did going down. hahaha. Yep.
    mommymeof2

Answer by mommymeof2 at 11:36 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• WELL MY DOC GAVE ME SOME SPEACIL SUCKERS & CANDIES, TO HELP MY MORNING SICKNESS. & I JUS ATE A LOT OF CRACKERS WEN I WOKE UP, IT HELPED ME, HOPE U FIND SUMTHIN THAT WRKS!
    Mrs.Ferri

Answer by Mrs.Ferri at 2:17 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• i tryied everything myself i was in the hospital tuesday cause of the morning sicknesss being so bad they gave me meds there not working they gave me b-natal at my drs tho's didnt help they made it wrost for me i have found a few things that make it wrost and i stay aways from them so i dont know what to tell you beside talking to your dr and tell them whats going on and maybe trying what they give you and see if it helps cause they help some and then some they dont help
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Take your prenatal vitamin at night before you go to bed... it makes most woman sick... so if you take it before bed you're likely to sleep through the sickness! Also keep water and salteens crackers next to your bed... get up slowly and before you actually put your feet on the floor eat a couple crackers and drink some water.... I ate a lot of ginger snaps and very tart lemon aide... seemed to help for me! All women and every pregnancy are different! I wish you luck!
    babylove080708

Answer by babylove080708 at 12:48 PM on Dec. 30, 2009