Stork Bite

My daughters(twins) were born with stork bites on their forehead. They are now ten, and one of my daughters Stork bite is pretty prominent, the other you can't tell. When they were little both of their bites would be more prominent if they were either sick or upset. My question is...why does one of theirs still show up, while the other doesn't? Does it mean she might have an illness? Does anyone elses kids have this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Dec. 25, 2009 in Health

• My daughter had two: one on her lip and one on the back of her neck; They both faded and were gone by age five.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:03 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• It doesn't mean she has an illness if it's still there. My Grandmother and I think all of her kids including my mom has a stork bite, I have one, my little sister has one, my first daughter has one. You can still sort of see mine... but if I get really upset, it comes out more. It's nothing serious.
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 1:20 AM on Dec. 27, 2009