Have to get this out there...

I don't know what it is with me tonight. I feel huggy and loving. Everything is precious to me. I look at my baby boy and he looks cuter today than usual. What's up with me? Are you in this mood tonight?

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 10:49 PM on Dec. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That's a very great mood to share with us all. Thank you!! Actually, I have the flu, but do appreciate your sentiments. Thanks!!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:52 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• oh yeah. i started crying a little at dinner because i was just so thankful for my husband who has been wonderful after a stressful year. i feel so blessed that i have the most amazing 3 yr old daughter who brightens up each of my days. and i can't believe that God has blessed me with twin baby girls who are truly a miracle and so beautiful to watch together. we may not have much. we may have spent a lot of the past year crying and stressing and struggling- but when we sat down and said our thanks to God, i really got emotional. i have a wonderful family.
    Michelle451

Answer by Michelle451 at 10:55 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• Thank you so much for your posts. I thought I would wind up getting an anon basher. I feel cheery. I enjoyed the hugs my son kept giving me and it's brightened my day. :-)
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 10:57 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• Its the "warm fuzzies". Side effects may include cheerfulness, uncontrollable smiles, warm heart, giggles, and touchie feelie.

I got a bad case of it myself. :)
    Miss_Behavin

Answer by Miss_Behavin at 11:21 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• HaHa actually about 20 minutes ago my DH was asleep on the couch all wrapped up in his snuggie that my mother got him, and I just smiled because he looked so adorable,and I felt like the luckiest girl in the world..
    CuteandCurvy

Answer by CuteandCurvy at 11:40 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• It seems to be very contagious, i've caught it myself, but beware someone will quickly come up with a vaccine for this post, lol!
    Libertysmom384

Answer by Libertysmom384 at 12:08 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Not so much today, but I have been feeling like that quite a bit lately. Even though my hubby is in Afghanistan, I am very grateful that we talk every day. I'm grateful for the kids we have, the family we have.
    I'm glad there have been no anon bashers. >>>just knocked on wood!!<<
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 12:20 AM on Dec. 26, 2009