Is it cheating if...

it is oral sex? DH told me the other day he had a girl at his last job give him oral sex because I don't like it and the opportunity came up to have her do it to him. Is is cheating? I think it is, but wanted others opinions on it. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 PM on Dec. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• i don't mean to sound rude, but...ARE YOU F-ING SERIOUS? your husband got a blow-job from another girl and thinks that's okay? and you are naive enough to have to ask if that's even cheating? LEAVE HIM!!! yes that is cheating and he will do it again, and again, and again....
    Michelle451

Answer by Michelle451 at 10:58 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• Of course it is cheating.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:58 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• YES! sex is sex no matter if it's oral or what. why the hell he would think otherwise is beyond me. i mean i don't do oral, and my husband has had plenty of opportunities come up and he declines cuz he's MARRIED. (even while deployed, and THAT'S hard cuz then you don't even get sex lol)
    Anonymous

• umm...yeah. i mean no. i meant yeah. yeah im gonna stick with yeah
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 10:59 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• YES it is, and if he thinks it's not then he's just trying to justify his actions.
    Anonymous

• YES! I have been cheated on twice by the same man. I have taken him back both times. That's how it starts and then goes on. I wish you luck with everything.
    Anonymous

• Yes because he committed a lust induced sin! He wanted it bad enough to "find" it else where. Look in the bible preface for adultery. Once a man lusts for another in any way shape or form it is a sin in God's eyes! We have the thought way before the action occurs!!! No different from lying or stealing!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 11:02 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• I don't mean this to be rude either, but I agree with Michelle, are you serious? If he kissed her it would be cheating! And she gave him oral sex??? You need to leave his sorry ass.
    tree1997

Answer by tree1997 at 11:03 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• OP here. Thought so, but needed to talk to someone. Thanks. I have lots of thinking to do....
    Anonymous

• Hell yeah it's CHEATING!
    funmommy123

Answer by funmommy123 at 11:09 PM on Dec. 25, 2009