so tired of it!

Ok so I am so sick of every time I ask a question people on here tell me to relax and quit trying. I have been ttc for 3 years with no success but for two years I was not ttc and I was using no protection. I don't ovulate and do not tell me relaxing is going to fix that. If you have a child you dont' know how I feel! You may have once but you don't know so please don't tell me you do! I don't know what being pregnant feels like so I ask sometimes but you know I think I am done with it because you people are pissing me off!

ErinT

Asked by ErinT at 11:09 PM on Dec. 25, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Stress levels will hinder your chance for conceptions. It will throw your periods off and irregular periods means a lesser chance of ovulation. Did you know typically it take 2 years for a normal conception? Unfortunately, it doesn't work like that for the rest of us.

Really, the only thing you can do is remain positive. I completely understand your frustration and pain. Dh and I have been trying for a baby for nearly 8 years now and counting. I have PCOS myself, among other things that make it nearly the Special Olympics of conception.

I know it's hard to remain calm and super positive, but, that's all you can do. You'll see that baby soon enough and then you'll realize that it was worth all the wait and frustration.
    crazypianochick

Answer by crazypianochick at 12:46 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• No, I don't know how you feel. I have never had trouble ttc. I can just imagine how bad it must feel to really want a baby, especially on Christmas. I'm sorry your angry and upset. I hope that one day you will be able to hold that perfect little bundle of joy and be happy that you didn't give up.
    Miss_Behavin

Answer by Miss_Behavin at 11:17 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• im sorry people have been harsh or rude to you. I cannot say that i know how you feel, because i have my 2 yr old son... i have been ttc for a year now..for number two...so i may know a very small sliver of how you must feel... and i feel awful at times... so i can only imagine how you must feel.

So sorry....keep your head up
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 11:51 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• No and I wont say I know how you feel because I dont. And telling someone to relax doesnt work unless your getting a pap smear. And I dont have advice for you I have never been in your shoes. I ovulate. I WILL tell you not to give up. That if there is a will there is a way. Ignore the negativity. And surrouns yourself with positive people thoughts and actions. And I DO wish you nothing but the best of luck.
    mommymeof2

Answer by mommymeof2 at 12:24 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• I do know how you feel. I TTC for 3 years and FINALLY got pregnant after taking fertility drugs for a year. Then he was born at 28 weeks...
    You mentioned you dont ovulate..Have you been tested for PCOS? If not go to a reproductive endrocrinologist.
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 1:53 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• i do know how it feels i had to go to a dr to help me i wasnt ovalating i have PCOS i do have my periods every month i just dont ovalat i had to use Clomids of brand and i it help i got pregnant in March and then i misscarried in June and i was just going to give up on it will now im pregnant again im almost 11 weeks now

if you can go and talk to a dr and see if they can test you for PCOS and you can look it up and she if you might have it alot of people do have it is what i was told just dont know till trying to get pregnant and thats how i found out i had it is i cant get pregnant and i never used anything to stop from getting pregnant so i would just talk to the dr and im sorry people on here dont have a heart but you can fine those few that does and if you ever want someone to talk you can message me and im sorry your going through this i do know its hard
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 9:47 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• i have gone to a dr. and I do have pcos. I have been on clomid and metformin off and on for 2 years. none of it has gotten me to ovulate. Every month around when i should ovulate I go and get a ultra sound every other day. August of 2010 I am going to go in and get an IUI. This is MY year!
    ErinT

Answer by ErinT at 12:29 PM on Dec. 26, 2009