What is the Bible and Track Society view the use of adult toys as in sex toys?

It is just something that I have been wondering about. Is it something we should be using or no? Is it a conscious thing. I am just really curious.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 PM on Dec. 25, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• TROLL
    Anonymous

• Bible and Track Society? Sounds like the 'Watchtower Bible and Tract Society'. Is that what you mean? Are you actually aiming to ask Jehovah's Witnesses what they think of sex toys?
    CosyMama

Answer by CosyMama at 6:58 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Yes that is what I meant to say.
    kaynadjaysmom28

Answer by kaynadjaysmom28 at 1:01 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Yes I think that is what she meant to say, too.
    kaynadjaysmom28

Answer by kaynadjaysmom28 at 1:11 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Such things are not mentioned on in the Bible. All we know is that bestiality, sodomy and infidelity are offensive to Jehovah, and can reason that pornography is too. So, whatever a couple do within the privacy of their own marriage that is non of those things, it would be reasonable to assume are a matter of conscience. Individual consciences can vary greatly of course.

JES xx
    CosyMama

Answer by CosyMama at 1:13 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Oh ok . I was only wondering. Not tat I am being a prude or anything. Just being curious that's all. I wanted to remain anonymous just in case I get bashed by some moms on here.
    kaynadjaysmom28

Answer by kaynadjaysmom28 at 1:17 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• I have to agree with CosyMama..it would have to be up to a person conscience..whether they would want to or not....
    marjonmotel

Answer by marjonmotel at 10:21 PM on Dec. 26, 2009