Has anybody ever craved "smells" while they were pregnant?

So I've noticed that instead of craving food I actually crave smells...not where I want to eat the stuff, but there are certain things that when I smell them I just wanna keep sniffing them. So far it's been the disinfectant spray they clean the bathroom with at work, the smell of new carpet that my SO's uncle just put down in his new house, and we got new sheets and pillow cases for Christmas and I just put them on the bed and they have a weird new smell and I'm just laying here sniffing my pillow lol Please tell me I'm not the only weirdo who has this weird "smell craving"! Once I smell it I just want to keep smelling it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 PM on Dec. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I liked fresh cut lemons.
    happy1mom

Answer by happy1mom at 12:05 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• I did! I was a smeller instead of an eater. The only food I craved was Cheetos but I craved smells a lot!
    Tes...Jacksmami

Answer by Tes...Jacksmami at 12:07 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• I craved clean linen!! I still do after that!!! No worries it is very normal!
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 1:55 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• I did! Pine Sol, gas (the stuff you put in your car, lol), etc. I was definitely a smell craver! Certain smells would literally make my mouth water! So glad I'm done with all my weird pregnancies!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• I have a friend who craved the smell of wet cement when she was pregnant, LoL.
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 11:54 PM on Dec. 27, 2009