Mario Games for A Wii or any other fun games?

We got a Wii for Christmas and I have no clue what games are good for it. I'm not iterested in the Wii fit either btw. I've always liked Mario games and that's the main reason I wanted a Wii but idk which ones are fun and worth the money. And idk what other games are good...we have Wii Sports an I like that too. I figure I'll go get a couple games tomorrow when the stores are open again.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Dec. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The New Super Mario Brothers game is really fun! If you like the old school game, you'll love this new one. We bought it for our son and we have all been playing it today! :)
    happy1mom

Answer by happy1mom at 12:04 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• We like Mario Kart, and we also like the Raving Rabbids (though it's best if you have the wii fit board to do those. You don't need it, but some of them are more fun with it, like when you sit on it and you're riding this upside down cow down a snow covered hill, steering the cow with your butt...)

We also just got the Wacky World of Sports one and have had fun with it so far. Guitar Hero for the Wii is a lot of fun, and we also like carnival games, but it's not as fast paced - the other ones are more fun.

Oh, and I know you said not this one, but honestly, the wii fit is fun - it's not like it's a workout video - it's games and stuff that you do that are pretty fun and it's funny doing them and watching each other try to do them (hula hooping on a board without a hula hoop, for example...).

I think there's also some lego wii games that are supposed to be fun.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 12:19 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• If you have wireless internet at your house you can buy Wii Points and use them to buy old NES, SNES, Sega and other games..We have Super Mario Brothers 2 and 3. You can buy the first one also..I heard the New Mario game is awesome. I think I will end up getting it.
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 1:51 AM on Dec. 26, 2009