OMG, My son's soccer coach is hitting on me!!!

And I think I just threw up in my mouth a little!!!
I mean he's not ugly, but he's MARRIED!!! I don't mess with married men!!!
How can I politically correctly tell him to "piss off" without sounding like a bitch?
I have MSN messenger and he had my e mail from when my son WAS in soccer and apparently he went out of his way to find me there. I don't even really use MSN except for my childcare business from time to time.
He's actually my son's old soccer coach, but he's not old as in,"Eeeewwww old fart old" old as in he USED to be my son's soccer coach.
But it just strikes me odd on some of his comments. First was,"Merry Christmas, hope you had a great Christmas"
ok that's fine. Then he asked about my facebook page, then he asked for a pic of me and I'm like,lol You know what I look like! Then aparently he saw my facebook profile pic and he's like,"Oh nice!!!! Do you have any more pics?" The he said,"Do you have a web cam"

Starfire73

Asked by Starfire73 at 12:05 AM on Dec. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I first though is he yummy and are you single. lololol Then I turned that around to dirty man and RED FLAG RED FLAG. LMAO Ask his wife if they swing. If she says no spill the beans. OOO better yet confront HIM on it. hahahaaaaaaaaaa Ask him how his wife would like it for him to be asking if you had a webcam. Nasty man. Ewwwww. Married and he wants some of you. Poor lady who he calls a wife.
    mommymeof2

Answer by mommymeof2 at 12:11 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Cont.
    Then I excused myself saying my son needed something.
    It's like RED FLAG RED FLAG!!!
    Should I tell his wife? I know her facebook id. Maybe she already knows? Maybe they're swingers? IDK, It's just kinda grossing me out that a MARRIED man would even try to hit on me! It makes me sooooooo SICK to my stomach! I've dumped friends for dating married men. Sorry it's just not cool!!!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 12:07 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• It doesn't even sound like he is hitting on you. I think you have an overactive imagination.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• I would say something like "My dh and I (or, if not married, bf and I, even if you have to make up a bf) have a policy, neither of us give out pictures or webcam with people of the opposite sex, because that sort of thing tends to lead to inappropriate activity. I'm sure you and your wife understand..."

sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 12:10 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• I do think it sounds like he was hitting on you, btw - the Merry Christmas, not so much, and maybe not with the asking about the webpage. But the asking for pics, wanting more pics, commenting like that on the pics, and then asking about the webcam, sorry, but he was trying to start something, and if he's married, that's WAY out of line.

Oh, and you can also say something like, no, sorry, I don't have a webcam. I wish I did, I would love to get to chat with your wife again - she's so much fun! How has she been lately?
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 12:12 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Doesnt sound like hes hitting on her??? Ur delusional. He asked for more pics with a ooo nice! Then asked if she had a webcam!!!! WTH would he want her with a web cam for? Discuss her sons bad passing skills when he USED to play soccer? haaaa
    mommymeof2

Answer by mommymeof2 at 12:13 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• I know! It's like all flirty stuff he's saying now(I told him I had to go for a bit)
    I mean a guy who is married asking for more pics and to see me on cam, sending "winks" etc...
    I even asked, "Oh is your wife on cafe mom? I'd love to send her an invite!"

Ya it would be hot if we were both single. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut.....he's not and if I had a husband, bf, so or whatever I would be PISSED if he was asking to see another girl on cam and more pics and complimenting them saying,"Oh you have such BEAUTIFUL HAIR! and ohh your eyes are sooooo nice(I'm a sucker for an accent)
    It's litterly making me sick to my stomach to be honest with ya knowing that he is married and doing this. Maybe I'll send a fake facebook message to her.
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 12:20 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• He sounds like the creeps that talk to me online! I'd delete or block him from MSN and Facebook. Or just start talking about his wife in the middle of him asking to see you on cam. Example:

Coach: So..nice pics. Can I see you on cam?
    Starfire: Maybe later, I'm a little busy. But, hey, how's your wife doing? I hope she's doing well. Have her email me sometime! Gotta go!

Lol
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 12:21 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• does anyone know if MSN messenger archives like yahoo messenger? I wanna cut and paste here
    and YOU let me know if this doesn't sound like flirting. Maybe I am delusional(I haven't started drinking YET!)
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 12:22 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Honestly, at this point, why are you still talking to him? If he isn't getting the hint with the other stuff, then why worry about being nice about it?

Tell him flat out, you're married and not to me - thank God, because I wouldn't want to be with a man who said stuff like this to other women! - so why don't you just drop it? Because I'm not interested, though I'm sure your wife would love to see what you've been sending to me.

Then just ignore him.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 12:23 AM on Dec. 26, 2009