did i over react? cards from co wokers

so i was trying to figure out if my hubby was gay or bi whatever..he has been gettin rather close to a gay co worker, they giving each other pet names they text all the time and some other stuff that makes me wonder
well now im starting to really wonder...the gay co worker made my husband a card for xmas and on the in side it said dear(hubby name) i really enjoy working with you and think your a great guy....
it had some other mushy stuff cant remember all of it and hubby hid the card...the guy gave store made cards to other co workers
i got a little bit upset, and my hubby said i over reacted but if it was a female i would of been just as upset..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Dec. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• I don't know of co workers having pet names for each other unless they are having a relationship. Something definately seems like its going on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Sounds like they maybe starting a relationship.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Hmm, I'd say you didn't overreact. I've been married to a gay man. So.. Sounds like a legitimate concern to me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Hire a private detective if you can, I think something is off. Also ask around his job see if anybody will talk to you.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 2:45 AM on Dec. 26, 2009