New house?

ok my husband sold our house and we are moving a few weeks after Christmas. He really didn't talk to me about this but i agreed not thinking the house would sell so fast with the economy but sadly it did. So now we are renting a house and are kinda of moving far away from where we live now but i love the neighberhood we are going to. So this is our plan we bought this house right near a park in the same neighberhood and we are going to get rid of the house that is there now and build our dream house. So this is my problem i have never did major remodel to a house so to build my DH and i didn't know the rules and restrictions. Sorry for the long story but i need any details or info for moving ( i never moved to anywhere my mom did for me as a gift while i was gone) and more important bulding from scratch from people how have done it themselves.

ScarletAva

Asked by ScarletAva at 12:48 AM on Dec. 26, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Hire someone and ask them what the laws are. Call a moving company and ask them what it costs for them to pack and move you. Call a house builder and ask them how to build a house.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:48 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• we have a contractor and many workers but there are rules about everything like the amont of space and the neighbors don't like what we are doing and we might have to change it
    ScarletAva

Answer by ScarletAva at 12:38 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Go to where they give you the building permit. (usually at city hall)They will guide you

Answer by admckenzie at 8:55 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• I really have trouble wrapping my mind around the fact that you are a woman with millionaire parents, married to a man with millionaire parents and that you college educated woman & a doctor. You cannot use correct grammar, spelling or punctuation at all. It's very hard to understand any of your posts because they are so poorly constructed.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:54 AM on Dec. 27, 2009