how far along was everybody when they started looking and buying baby stuff?

angelbabee2009

Asked by angelbabee2009 at 12:58 AM on Dec. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Is this going to be 1st baby? I started buying baby stuff early on in the pregnancy. Little by little I bought all gender neutral stuff until I had my ultrasound. But I really started going crazy buying baby stuff after I knew what I was having. Congrats on the little one on the way! When are you due?
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 1:06 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• im due august 16th and this is my first
    angelbabee2009

Answer by angelbabee2009 at 1:21 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• The day I found out I was having a girl we went and bought her some things..Now I am 30 weeks and 3 days..
    KendallsMommie1

Answer by KendallsMommie1 at 1:22 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• I started buying before my 1st pregnancy...we decided to have a baby and a week later I was getting a crib...I don't advise that everyone do that, though...something may happen and getting pregnant may not be possible..their is nothing that will remind you of infertility more than an empty baby room month after month.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• I always like looking at newborn/baby clothes, furniture etc. Nothing wrong with looking at any time. I have two daughters who are 5 and 3 1/2. I am pregnant with a boy. I had 2 baby showers and going to have another. I bought my first baby boy sleeper a few months ago ( i am 26 weeks now) i got a few things from my family for xmas for him. Basically i buy things as soon as i know its a boy or a girl
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• the day after my pregnancy test was positive i went and bought stuff. lol 4 weeks 5 days pregnant
    mommyajay

Answer by mommyajay at 2:35 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• I started buy when I had my ultra sound at 17 weeks.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:19 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• I didnt buy anything until we found out we were having a boy. For some reason I had it in my head that we were going to go to the ultrasound and the doctor was going to say "there's nothing in there" so I didnt want to jinx it. I know weird, but that was how I felt
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:32 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• I bought nothing until we had a baby. We used a bassinet that has been passed around family and friends; my mom bought a few things after she was born.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:35 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• I didnt buy nothing til I had my ultrasound and thats will all 3 of my kids.
    angelluvgoddess

Answer by angelluvgoddess at 6:42 AM on Dec. 26, 2009