36 weeks...please help....

Besides going to the doc how would i know if im leaking amniotic fluid? i think my water may be leaking. I had to change my underwear because of it and now i am gunna have to change them again cuz they r wet. please please help me!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Dec. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It doesnt hurt to call L&D and see what they have to say but from personal experience, I get REALLY watery discharge at the end of pregnancy. I think its because I like baths and the bath water stays up there I guess!! Nobody will get bad at you or frustrated with you if you call or go in. I would hold off a bit longer and see what happens. Another way to better tell is to hold some TP at your who-ha and push on your fundus (the top of your uterus) if you are leaking, it might cause more to come out quicker.

Dont get scared... even though you are early, if your baby is coming... he/she should be fine:)
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 1:21 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• You really cant tell. Is it a constant trickle or just some water discharge?
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 1:15 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• can't really without going to the doc. sorry my water was leaking for weeks and i didn't relize it....it was really slow.

doc is the safest bet
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 1:16 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Weird i know but both. Ill feel it every now n then come out n its i guess a discharge but its more of a water type not a gooey.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Go find out it is dangerous if you have a broken water for too long, I had a high leak I was unaware of and it caused great stress on my dd and made a vaginal delivery almost impossible therefore I had a terrible c-sec.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 2:30 AM on Dec. 26, 2009