Sex drive during pregnacy

I use to love sex, we would do it at least everyother night, now that I"m pregnant (7 months) I have no sex drive AT ALL. Its been this way for months now and I feel terrible about it. Of course about once a week I "play" in the mood but I really am not and it doesn't feel good like it use to. I feel terrible for my BF. Anyone else go through this? What can I do??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Dec. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm on my second pregnancy. Right now, which was the same in my last pregnancy, I'm in my first trimester and have no sex drive and even if I try.. it's impossible. With my first pregnancy, I got a HUGE sex drive in my second trimester which lasted... well since I got pregnant again lol. Everyone responds differently during their pregnancy. Your baby might just be in a position which makes sex very unappealing to you, or it could be hormones. I'm sure you'll get your drive back once the little one is born and the hormones go back to normal. In the mean time, going down never hurts lol. GL
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 1:46 AM on Dec. 26, 2009