What is the weirdest gift you have ever recieved?

ScarletAva

Asked by ScarletAva at 1:30 AM on Dec. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my aunt or uncle did a gift exchange...she got a chia pet as a gift. i dont know if that was a joke or what.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 2:00 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• A wheel off of a bed. It was a white elephant gift exchange. You could give any old thing from around the house. If you bought something, it could cost more than $10.00. These white elephants are a lot of fun when there are many people participating. You never know what you will end up with.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 2:11 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• When we were kids, one of my brothers thought it would be funny to wrap a brick with a small hammer and a chisel as a Christmas gift for me.
    That's okay....I wrapped some rocks and put them in a nice box that showed a picture of a toy he wanted....hehehe! The box came from my friend - her brother had gotten the toy as a gift and she gave me the box. He was so excited until he opened the box and saw a bunch of rocks instead.
    I never get angry, I just get even.....hehehe!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:09 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• A used pad of stationary from circa 1970 or so
    Anonymous