What is one of your favorite presents you have recieved this Christmas?

my DH gave me a William Sonoma La Cornue CornuFe stove with two doors in the color blue for the house we are building and i LOVE it

ScarletAva

Asked by ScarletAva at 1:42 AM on Dec. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I got me and my mom ice skating lessons. They were for her, but I thought she'd like the mother daughter time too.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 1:45 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• My favorite? My board games the kids got me. We had a blast playing them tonight. Also my Kitchen Aid Artisan stand mixer my mom sent me.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:01 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• My favorite was the new Stephen King book, I've been wanting it for a while but didn't want to buy it in hardback. And the new CD's Tim McGraw and Toby Keith.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 3:18 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• wellll...we didnt buy anything for the adults this year, so i didnt get anything...HOWEVER...3 year ago at christmas i lost one of my gift cards (actually i honestly thought someone took it) cuz yaaa it wasnt found ANYWHERE!! then when we moved 2 year ago i thought i would find it, but nope, i didnt..we all searched high and low thru all the wrapping paper boxes, christmas stuff etc, but it was noooowhere to be found..and then theother day when i was doing the last little bit of wrapping i found a giftbox, that i was gonna put my nieces present in, (earrings and necklace) and the box was perfect for her gift, so i go to open it and SUPRISE!! there was my gift card!!! i was shocked!! sooo i guess that was my favorite gift i got this year, my one and only!! lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:53 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Gym Membership!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:42 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• DH gave me pair of earrings and matching necklace. Very thoughtful.
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 7:57 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• My favorite from my parents is probably my mother's ring with mine,my husband's, and son's names engraved next to our birth stones From my husband, it's either my new cell phone, or the diamond locket with my son's picture inside.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 8:52 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• I only got 1 gift so far thanks to the weather. Hubby got me an 8qt braiser that's part of the set I've been buying peice by peice.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• A snowglobe from my DH that he had personalized for me. I collect them and he bought me a real beauty this year!

ScarletAva ~ I would LOVE to see a pic of your stove!
    SaraP1989 ~ I am SO glad you decided to give your mom the lessons. I remember your post earlier debating about giving them to her or not because of a comment she made. You did the right thing and I hope you both have a wonderful time together.
    AprilDJC ~ Which games did you all get? We love games, too. Our new one this year is "Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader?" I'm looking forward to us all playing it.
    SophiaofLight ~ Is it "Under The Dome?" I got that, too! I kept wanting to buy it, but my DH kept steering me away from it...lol.
    StefanieN84 ~ I would LOVE to have a Mother's ring! DH keeps telling me I have to wait until my 3 DD's decide to buy me one :(
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:35 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Yeah, I'm glad I got them for her. I did the thing where I got her an ortament-it was Santa ice skating and she knew as soon as she opened it. She's thrilled!
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 10:16 PM on Dec. 26, 2009