How did you share your good news of your pregnancy?

I was on the phone with My Mother at the time, I told her I didn't start My period for 4 weeks so she insisted I took it right away, instead of 2 weeks later then the day i did, I told her it's probably negative, and that I don't want it to be negative I will cry, so I took it, and it was positive, I was thrilled. It was a great time. I told My Mother, i said Hi Daddy to My Husband, then to My Father I said Hello Grandpa. Haha it was fun, He said, Grandpa huh? Oh Wow! With a Huge Smile, He was smiling, it was on the phone, But baby #2 I am going to send out baby frames, that say's expecting baby # 2 as a family gift to spread the great news. :) I am so thrilled and anxious. But it's great.Most of it was on the phone, I could not wait to share the news.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 AM on Dec. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My husband was in the doctor's office with me when we found out.. We were jumping up and down inside but waited for her to leave to do it for real... and there were so many different people to tell and so many different ways we told them i'd waste all the characters.. congrats on baby number two lol i'm jealous :p
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 4:18 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• My dh was being a complete ass that day, talking about seperate bedrooms, finances, bathrooms, etc. I let him go on & on hanging himself. At the end I asked if that was it & when he said yeah I got up, went into the bathroom, grabbed the pregnancy test & threw it at his head. I asked him if that changed his little speech. The look on his face was priceless!!!!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 8:22 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• lol to the response above. for my dh i gave him a gift wrapped in bday paper. in the card it said your invited to a bday party in june. he was so confused. he opened it and it was baby shoes, he then knew.

for my inlaws we framed the ultrasound pic in a magnetic fridge frame and stuck it on the fridge and said whats that kinda thing.

for baby two- my sister did something cute. she had her first born- one and 1/2 at the time, wear a shirt that said I am going to be a big brother. he wore it when he came to visit and we all found out. :)

congrats!!! ps- your post is making me think, hmmmm maybe I should start thinking of baby two too!!!
    Anonymous

• haha all of these are great i love them all by the way that's funny. threw it at his head lol
    Anonymous