What are some unnormal way's of telling if your pregnant?

I am blowded, craving all sorts of foods. Eating a little more, crabby, sore breasts, been tired more often, sore lower back, I just had My baby 4 months, and 3 days ago, I took 3 preg tests since then and have all been negative, but I have No period since the end of September, I had 1 normal one but have unprotected sex with My husband often.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:41 AM on Dec. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Contact your dr. I feel all that even on my period so I never go by those.
    OTher things can be the reason for no period. I would just contact the dr to be safe
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:42 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Sounds good, but also I am nursing so that may be a reason why I am not having a monthly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:47 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• I would go to the doctor, even nursing you should start a period by 3 month post-par.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 2:54 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• The day that I conceived, my husband kept telling me that I looked different - that I was glowing.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:24 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Your body is still adjusting from having the baby. my period didnt regulate for about 10 months after my daughter. it would skip a month or two then it would come and last for a couple weeks. it sucked, but I definitely was not pregnant. your hormones are just probably trying to catch up still!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 1:11 PM on Dec. 26, 2009