5 months pregnant & he's ALREADY slowing down the sex!?!?

It first started out with him not going down on me because some complex about a baby being in there...funny 'cause he'd screw me. Now what happened daily is only happening once a wk and my sex drive is going up and I wanna get enough before I get to big 8-9 months..I thought most men are excited or attracted to the mother of their child? I feel rejected and def not attractive when at 5 months he's already treating me like I've something wrong with me...it's annoying, really hurts. And he cheated on me in the beginning of our relationship, so thats always a worry in the back of my mind when he isn't "on me'. Am I taking this to far?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:12 AM on Dec. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• actually you aren't taking this too far. He should definitely be a lot more considerate of your situation and not make you feel like you're going through this alone. My husband wanted it every day when i was pregnant with my daughter. I'm almost 2 months pregnant now and the drive is going up again and you want to take advantage of your posture before you get bigger, Thats only natural cause its tougher in the end. But don't go crazy. If I were you, really sit down and talk to him and tell him what you said that you need him here and what is it that is bothering him and if there is anything going on with him. You need his support and he should give it you 100%. Its enough they don't have to go through pregnancy and labor right? Stand up and talk to him, because men have proved time and time again to not be able to take hints. SAY IT. good luck wish you the best hon!
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 7:27 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• U R! Not that I'm Marie Laskas or anything....
    First, my boyfriend had sex with me alot, ALOT! Then, I got pregnant. He seemed nervous, and stopped having sex.

But really, your boyfriend is right! Don't have MORE sex when ur pregnant. What ur thinking is so immature. He is right, ur wrong.

Dont Overreact
    -SparklyFirefly
    SparklyFirefly

Answer by SparklyFirefly at 8:27 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Having sex in pregnancy is normal and common. Often the mom's sex drive is increased. And often it's decreased...
    Her partner can be more attracted to her at this time. Her partner can feel like she is fragile and he doesn't want to hurt her or the baby. With normal sexual activity, it's safe, but it may not seem that way. Lots of men feel that way. You can let him know that the normal stuff is safe & fine & you're into it. Keep things open & talk, let him know you want to.

I understand your concerns with his history. Now is an especially great time to stay open with each other.
    (NOTHING "immature" about this!)
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 12:20 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• im 34 weeks pregnant and the whole time ive been pregnent me and my husband may have had sex 5 times if that so i know how you feel i finally talked to him and he says its just weird for him cause he know theres a baby in there and i can understand that in a way so maybe ur boyfriend is going through the same thing so i would recommend u just talking to him and if says the same thing then u go from there but just to let u know even if that is his reason it doesnt help u at all because even though my husband told me that i still feel unattractive and fat and not wanted anymore so u just have to make the best out of it and make yourself feel good like buying a new shirt or getting nails done its not the same but it will help
    dallas102

Answer by dallas102 at 11:10 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• my husband was the same way! Dont worry it's normal! It sucks but whatever.... I wanted it all the time and my husband said he kept thinking of our little girl in me.... I was like its not going to hurt her but it was still weird for him!
    heatherjenea

Answer by heatherjenea at 12:11 PM on Dec. 28, 2009