O Honey

My fiance shaved his mustache last night for fun. I have never seen him without one other than a picture.( when we had'nt met yet) I have always thought he looked so sexy , without this mustache too. he looks slightly different its exciting!

Has your SO changed his apperance that made him look different? and how did you feel about the change?

EarthHippy

Asked by EarthHippy at 7:27 AM on Dec. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When I got engaged, he had a gotee, but I like the full trimmed look, n just half the beard. He did it for me and it looks amazing.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 7:29 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Before my husband joined the army, he had a goatee and his hair was down to his shoulders. He didn't want the army to be the ones who shaved it off, so he did it about a week before he left. Wow, he looked so darn good. Then when he got out of basic training, he had lost 50 lbs! He was too skinny then, but it didn't take too long to put some meat back on his bones. He is out of the army now, but he still has to keep the short hair and a shaved face because of his job. On his off time though, he will grow out a goatee for the week. I think he looks so hot with a goatee.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:00 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• After hubby retired from the Navy he grew a beard and let his hair grow out. I love it. Before his hair was always so short and I think it looks much better and sexier longer
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 8:27 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• I remember when my DH came home from one of his deployments to Iraq with a bald head! He had shaved it there to stay cool and for easier care. He kept the look for several years and I thought it was sexy! He looks just like Bruce Willis in "Live Free or Die Hard" with his head shaven.
    During 2009 he let his hair grow back and he complained at first because it was full of grays...lol. I told him they turned me on so he has kept his hair.
    He looks great either way.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:27 PM on Dec. 26, 2009