Did your dh/so ruin Christmas too?

My dh is such an ass!!!!!! Things have been stressful for a bit, job, economic, etc (who isn't right?) & I told him ahead of time how important this holiday was. Things went well all day until about 6 when he finally brings up what he hasn't wanted to talk about all day (he kept saying he wanted to say something but knew it'd start a fight so I told him not to bring it up). He says he's unhappy & miserable in our marriage & basically wants to fuck someone else (no specifics just anybody). I told him to go the fuck ahead & I'll call my parents & move out. Now he's begging me not to leave him & that's not what he meant & he'll shut up & just be unhappy. Asshole. What did yours do to ruin Christmas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:08 AM on Dec. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• Omg...what was up with yesterday and SO's/hubbies?? I spent the whole afternoon at the airport with my kids and come home and he's watching friday the 13th, so I let the kids on the computer cause he wouldn't change it.(mind you the kids were watching this crap and they are 6 and 5) So then I go take a nap, I wake up about 3 hours later, and he didn't feed the kids, he's drunk off his laurels and he's telling me that he's going to the chicken ranch with a friend of his today(fyi that's a brothel out here), he must have asked me 10 times(i'm not exaggerating) "you won't be calling my cell every ten minutes wondering where I am are you?" and i kept telling him no, I"m not his mother, we're not married, and he's a big boy and can go where he pleases....i don't care. And I don't. He gets some disease his problem. If he's dumb enough to go to a place like that he deserves what he gets. Stupid men. *rolls eyes, shakes head here**
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 9:38 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Wow!! What a horrible thing for him to say anytime, let alone on Christmas. I'm so sorry he ruined your Christmas and said such awful things to you. Hugs
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:29 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• I could say a lot of things, none of which would be well recieved as I tend to be a bit unorthodox on some things. I will say though, at least he told you how he was feeling. Some guys wouldn't have said anything and instead would have gone out and cheated. There are not many men that would have had the stones to tell you what they were feeling like that. Talk to him, see if there are any alternatives (role playing, spicing things up in different ways) I'm sorry that him telling you that ruined your Christmas. While it's great that he actually told you, he could have chosen a different time to do it.
    K.D.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:55 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• I just want to add, if you'd like to message me here maybe we can compare notes LOLLLLL If you need a friend....please, drop me a line. I also started a group for women who are in crappy uncaring relationships(or abusive relationships) with men. It's just getting off the ground, so if you would like that link let me know anon! Sorry your man is such an ass too. Their loss i say.

Mine also does that too, where I tell him i don't want to talk about something, but he'll bring it up fifty times cause he's drunk usually and brain cells have deteriorated severely. So I just do my best to ignore him.
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 9:42 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• He got pissed because I was too tired to have sex. Then later he was yelling at me and the kids and started bitching at me and then got pissed and broke a glass and cut his hands up.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• i'd just leave his ass now, instead of fighting it out for a long time.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 10:21 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Leave him him , he sounds immature & a real ass.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• My x used to ruin xmas every year. Note the "X". Now my holidays are great. Sometimes I think they do it for attention.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:35 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• It sounds to me like your husband is wanting more than he is getting from the marriage. He probably said what he did just to get your attention. Instead of calling him names, it would be a real good idea to ask him what you can do to make the marriage better. That is, if you are interested in staying married to him.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 1:00 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Wow, no. Mine cooked dinner for my whole family, along with a meatless dish just for me. Put up with my crazy family. Cleaned up afterward. Life is too short to put up with bad relationships.
    Anonymous