Has anyone who is OFF the pill had spotting in between periods?

I have been off the pill for about 2 months now. My periods are every 29 days and last about 6-7 days (since being off the pill). the first day of my last period was december 15. It lasted about 6 days. Now today I noticed a little spotting, so far only once, and I'm having mild cramping. Is this just because my body is still trying to adjust to being off the pill? My husband and I are trying to have another baby. Is this going to affect me getting pregnant?

mantamoo

Asked by mantamoo at 9:04 AM on Dec. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• maybe you are pregnant & you are having implant bleeding..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• But I haven't ovulated yet. I don't ovulate until Wednesday.
    mantamoo

Answer by mantamoo at 10:46 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• I have spotting and cramping sometimes when I'm ovulating. Maybe you're ovulating now.
    maxswolfsuit

Answer by maxswolfsuit at 1:00 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• I don't think its anything to worry albout manta. I have had that happen to me as well. Your body is all out of whack and may take some time to get back to normal. or as maxwolfsuit mentioned...perhaps you are ovulating early. It could happen. Bottom line, I wouldn't worry about it.
    MommyLuvsNate

Answer by MommyLuvsNate at 8:16 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• bump
    mantamoo

Answer by mantamoo at 8:51 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• when i got off the pill the first time i would spot about halfway in and my dr said it was my hormones trying to get straight and their was nothing to worry about
    MissieB.

Answer by MissieB. at 9:51 PM on Dec. 27, 2009