I have a question

I took a test Dec 23 the day I was suppose to start but I thought it was neg well when I looked at it closer it has another line. I am now going on 3 days late and I am thinking of taking another test tomorrow morning. I was wondering what other moms think this test is saying? I was going to post a picture but im not sure how to do that.

SmallRiver22

Asked by SmallRiver22 at 10:21 AM on Dec. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Just take another test... that way you know for sure.

GL
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 11:01 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• definitely take another test in the morning. If you looked at it right away and saw a second line it could be a positive. if you waited longer then 10 minutes it could be a shadow. if you take another one in the morning it will have an accurate result for you! GL
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 1:04 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• wait a few days and take the test again. then you should know trhe results, for sure more good luck.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 12:04 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• Well I took another test and it is still neg. I have not started my period yet. Not sure what I should do. Thanks for all the help so far moms.
    SmallRiver22

Answer by SmallRiver22 at 4:15 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• Thanks for trying to help everyone, I started today so I am not pregnant maybe next time
    SmallRiver22

Answer by SmallRiver22 at 8:15 PM on Dec. 27, 2009