How are all of you recovering from the holiday?

Hangovers, bad gifts, family quarrels?

Asked by older at 10:34 AM on Dec. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • I've got my fingers crossed for you hon and I hope you get your Christmas wish next year:)

You have a good one too  {{{{HUGS}}}}.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:08 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• After these past few days, my husband and I decided that we need to getaway and take a break. We will be leaving for Gatlinburg, Tn here in a few minutes. All the Christmas mess will just have to wait a few more days. = )
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:38 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• I have a holiday hang over. NO. Not a drunkin one but just the same, a hangover:( We had a great Christmas. Sad that it's over. Don't know what to do w/myself. Maybe I'll go shopping!!!!
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 10:40 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• We don't have any hangovers, bad gifts or family quarrels to get over.  But after weeks of preparations and anticipation it feels very anti-climatic today lol.  Anyhoo today is Boxing Day and I'm working this afternoon which means time and a half.  WOOT!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:58 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Slight hangover, but nothing a hot shower and an ibuprofen didn't sort :) It was DH's first Christmas back from Iraq and we didn't spend Christmas with family since we're not allowed to travel right now, but I think it worked out for the best.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• beeky, know what you mean, after all the hoopla, today seems peacefully weird! My Christmas need a child's touch, there is nothing like seeing it through a childs eyes, maybe next year I will be granted the one thing missing from my life which is a grandchild! enjoy your day!

Answer by older at 11:01 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• I over extended myself and ended up getting sick from exhaustion, so I'm recovering today and probably tomorrow too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• ha ha anon!!! hope you feel better! soo cute!!!

Answer by older at 11:26 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• No hangovers or anything like that. My husbands family is in town, so his mom took our daughter for the day and my husband has to work. Since I'm home alone (for once, lol) I'm working on deep cleaning and getting rid of a bunch of old crap to make room for all the stuff we brought home yesterday.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 11:39 AM on Dec. 26, 2009