My dh cheated on me.......

I want to know why I can't get over it. It was four years ago and I am still angry. The story is that he was doing it w/more than one female while I was pg the first time-I was pretty sure he was but I had a high risk pg and one of my twin died so I pretty much blew it all off. I decided to move across the country,thinking it would all end anyway. Well, one of them was a "hanger oner" she moved with us! I found out AFTER I was pg w/our third baby.
At that point I was ready to give up but he broke it off w/the Phyco. At this point,I still want revenge on HER,I know it's wrong. I am still mad at him and every now and then I want to wring his neck but I don't. How do I let go????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Dec. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• I am sorry Dear!!! Don't let this emotional scar dictate your life! I think you need to boast your self esteem! Check out this group http://www.cafemom.com/group/107615

Here is the description: When your heart feels so full of sadness and desperation, find the hope to mend your broken wings here.

It is a group ran by my awesome, loving, loyal friends; a group for depression, marital issues, victims of abuse & loss of a loved one! They can give you advice & give plenty of support! (((HUGS)))

sdc9579

Answer by sdc9579 at 11:30 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• An OW does NOT move cross country to be with a married man unless he asks her to go. Does she have children by him? She's not the one you should be angry with. He's encouraged her and he's been with her over and over for years. That should tell you it's not her. You want to get revenge? Then divorce him, get all the child support and spousal support you can get then let her have him. They deserve each other.
    Anonymous

• He must have told her where you were moving to. Please stop getting pregnant with this loser, he will never change. 4 years is too long to waste on this guy
    Anonymous

• Why are you mad AT HER ??
    He told her, where he was going?
    He is encougeing her ?
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 8:11 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• op~Thank you for the Supportive replys.
    I know he told her where we were moving-duh. I don't keep getting pregnant by him. We have two kids,(the second baby is an angel) If you had read my op you would have noticed I mentioned that my dd's twin died.
    We have been married for almost 14 years. I completely disagree. I believe that the girl was troubled~even my thearpist told me that. I came here for support:(
    Anonymous

• op here~ANON 11:33 AM~LOL! Well the fact of the matter is that she did move from AZ to the midwest. She and he have no kids together~believe me!
    So,I am sorry that I came here for support only to be told that what I am saying can not be.
    Anonymous