Want to share your New year's resolution?

We all make them, and keep them for at least the first two weeks of the year.
Mine is to pray everyday for my daughter to be granted the wish of a child, what is yours?

Asked by older at 11:05 AM on Dec. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • Oh I have a list lol and a plan to make it happen. I am going to declutter my house room by room each week i pick a room and devote 1-2 hours perday to it. I thought i had gotten rid of alot before we bought this house but for some reason i have way too much in boxes and closets and i cant take it anymore. I have warned the family for the new year momma gets a decluttered house!

I also plan to work on projects like painting rooms, finishing that garden i started last year lol. Like I said I have a list and put it on a calendar so i have it planned out when i will accomplish what :) I already got a great early start I downsized the holiday decor and bought red and green bins for them so they will be easy to find next year :)
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:24 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• I want to become a better cook & have more family time. Losing a little weight would be a plus, but I'm not holding my breath about it..lol
    piercedbeauty21

Answer by piercedbeauty21 at 11:25 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• I have not made one in years BUT this year, I really want to do it...I want to read through the whole Bible. I started a couple of weeks ago but haven't even finished Genesis yet. My MawMaw read it three or four times, she once told me "I'd hate it when I met him if he asked me "I gave you this wonderful book, why didn't you ever read it?" that has always stuck with me. I'm just sad that my MawMaw isn't here so that I can tell her that I'm going to read it. Anyways, 2010 will be the year
    CoolMommyofboys

Answer by CoolMommyofboys at 11:38 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• as for me i want to be able to find a decent job i also want to start going back to church and i want my family to get even closer . im pretty sure here are some more stuff but this is what i manly wanna do

mymommasgirl

Answer by mymommasgirl at 12:20 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• not really have made any resolutions. always make the same one but never follow through, i just need something realistic then losing 15 pounds lol. will have to think.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:38 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• The only one I make every year, if you can call it a New Year's Resolution because I do this at the beginning of each month, is to pay down on our debt.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:22 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• I have 2.The first one I'm doing with my S.O.we've got to loose some wait , both of us have slacked since the birth of our last child.He bought the family sport WII, so I really think it's ON! #2 is doing more step work. Reflecting on a dailly bassis. (journalling) I used to do it more before the kids came, and miss it .Thats something just for me.So I guess I could just say , " Makeing Me Time." I'm sure I'll have 2 or 3 more, to come. I already quit smoking this year , that was HUGE.It's been 4 months since my last smoke! I Feel great!!!!!
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 1:56 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• mine makes me sound so old but i want to lower my cholesterol and get generally healthier. i would really love to lose about 20 lbs so here is hoping :) also i would like to get this house in shape and keep it that way
    sweetpeatexas21

Answer by sweetpeatexas21 at 3:48 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Exercise more, loose some weight. Have sex more and to sew more.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 5:25 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• To get myself and my family more healthier all round.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 6:45 PM on Dec. 26, 2009