I start my vacation tomorrow but I have no idea what to do for 7 days with my son... Do any of you have any suggestions?

ProudMom_5703

Asked by ProudMom_5703 at 11:17 AM on Dec. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 1 (-7 Credits)
  • Rediscover your hometown or a city close by. Try a yahoo search by typing in "Things to do in ___________" I did this while my husband was deployed. We picked one place/activity every week. We found some awesome places that we did not know existed. Also, ask your son if there is anything special he would like to do. Have a fun vacation!

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:27 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Hey thanks... that is a really good idea!

Happy Holidays :)

holding ornaments

ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 11:36 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Yup I guess it depends what's around you.I'd deffinitally check out a movie or 2 at the theatre.Chuckie cheese with a buddy(or whatever the place like ch. cheese u have is) umm some cool science art stuff , I made rubber balls with my 7 yr old .It all came in a kit and was ready to play with in 3 minutesThat was cool and fun to do with him! You can make or do sand art or play play-doe, my kids love to do that(anytime) Make home-made pretzels.mm go to the video store and pick a game (you both) will play together???I like setting up roads and making log cabbin houses with his blocks ,we can do that for hours.Do you live near a school with a pool?You can get a pass if you live in that town! I hope you have fun with your son .I'm sure he'll be happy with whatever you do with him.Good Luck, have fun,Stephy
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 1:30 PM on Dec. 26, 2009