did you lose the "baby pooch"?

so I have given up carbs, i have lost a lot of weight, i will not eat any carbs for about three months. my whole body has shrunk. I am working out like a maniac, and am toning up everywhere... except the baby pooch. you know what im talking about. that little roll under the belly button. gross.
has anyone lost it and how???
I am 20 years old and i did not plan on having this baby (though I LOVE HER) i still think i deserve a 20 yr olds body!! im working hard, but if no one gives me a solution for this baby pooch, then i am thinking about SmartLipo or something similar to flatten it out.

honeybee429

Asked by honeybee429 at 11:19 AM on Dec. 26, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I am thinking that you have done all you can do....If you have lost weight and you work out, I think the problem may be more with your self-image than with your "pooch". Yes, having a baby can change your body. I think you might actually be talking about extra skin.... Have you always been so demanding of yourself? Are you a bit of a perfectionist? For perfection in a body, most people would have to go the way of the plastic surgeon's table. So, if it is that important to you, that may be what you have to do. Of course, if you ever have another baby.....you may be right back where you are now. The choice is yours....learn to accept tiny little imperfections now and have a happy life, or continue to be hard on yourself and expect perfection and continue to always be able to find something to worry about!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 2:15 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• I don't have one at all.

You need carbs and when I say carbs I mean fruit and a lot of it. More information go to www.foodnsport.com
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 7:54 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• My son is a year old and I felt the same way you did. I tried diet after diet not working. I excersie a lot and yes it helps however I needed something else. The company I work for has bars that turn fat into fuel. They have drinks as well they have a few items that I decided to try and they work. If your interested email me through cafe mom and see what you think.

Danielle
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 11:44 AM on Jan. 6, 2010