How would you feel if Metro airport was in your community? When the terroist was trying to blow up the plane?

Welcome to Michigan and this airport is close to my hometown and in the area where my husband works.

So thanks Obama for making peace with terroist who want to kill Americans!

I guess Obama cares not for the peace and saftey Of America who gave him the chance to be a president.

tyme4me2day

Asked by tyme4me2day at 12:26 PM on Dec. 26, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/2009/12/thanks-barack-domestic-terror-plots-hit-peak-in-2009-more-us-soldiers-killed-by-terrorists-last-month-in-us-than-in-iraq/

There have been 33 attempts in the US since 9/11, and 13 of those were this year. (I got the numbers from the article, and added the 1 from yesterday, since article was published on Thurs.)

This says a lot, that the jihadists are becoming more bold with their attempts to harm us. That there have been more attempts this year, with Obama as CiC. We had 20 attempts spread out over 8 years, then 13 in one year? Do you still think that apologizing all over the world was the right move? Do you still think that all the bowing down was nothing to be concerned about? I don't. I think that he (however unintentionally, of course) sent a message that we want to let bygones be bygones, and just all of us be friends now. It will not work with terrorists.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 5:59 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Santa didn't bring you the gift of logical reasoning for Christmas, did he?
    Anonymous

• I guess Santa did not come to your house because you are not nice.

I hope the terrorist never come close to your hometown.

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 12:38 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Look, it takes simple reasoning skills to figure out that because a terror attack happened on the US soil again, it does not automatically mean that Obama made peace with terrorists who want to kill Americans. If it means that, then what does it mean about Bush when 9/11 occurred? That he planned it himself? Come on, use your head and don't be so low as to kowtow to the cowardly tactics that fear mongerers use.
    Anonymous

• What?

Terrorists and crazy people are everywhere and can blow up anything. They don't have to be from other countries. More things have been blown up by Americans than by people from other countries.

There are lots of things to be afraid of. I don't think you have much to fear of terrorists that Obama has made peace with (if he even has) blowing up planes at an airport in Michigan and hurting your family.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 12:41 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• How many more attempts need be to happen before devastation is here and its someones loved one who is maimed or killed.

Obama has to step it up or things will escalate more and more. With Bush 911 happened, but that was pretty much it nothing like what is going on now.

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 12:44 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• It is frightening to find a terrorist in or near your town. A couple of years ago a terror cell and training facility was busted in a very small town just a few miles from where I live.

Obama's bowing, simpering and apologizing to other world leaders does NOTHING to insure the safety of Americans. I don't blame him directly (he didn't have the bomb), but he is the leader of the country and "poop" flies up; so ultimately it is his responsibility.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 12:45 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• If this happened in your hometown you all would be fine with it?

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 12:46 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• I guess that is why I had respect for Bush because he stepped up to protect America.

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 12:48 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• So now national security lies in the hands on one man? For all nations? Take a government class ladies, sheesh.
    Anonymous