Thank You to the Person who posted about Vaginal Prolapse!!!

Thank you to the person who posted about Vaginal Prolapse. I read your post and realized I might have it. In 08 I had a complete hysterectomy and was on hormones for about 6 months. I went off them because, they made me to tired. A while ago sex of any kind with my DH became excrutiating. I kept putting off going to the doctor until I read your post. Thats when I realized there was a problem and I needed to go to my OB-GYN. I did an I do have vaginal prolapse. Now I am on a low dose of hormone and hopefully I will beable to enjoy my DH soon. Thank You so much.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:58 PM on Dec. 26, 2009 in Health

• No surgery required for it? I had the TVT-O system put in so I could laugh, cough and sneeze again without having an "uh oh" moment.. lol But at the same time I had an anterior repair. That was in Feb. In April I had both ovaries removed (had my hysterectomy in 2000) and some lap surgery to get rid of pelvic adhesions.
    I took Estratest HS for years and loved it and of course Solvey quit making it this year. Since then I just havent found anything my body can adjust too very well, so I have taken a break from the hormones for a bit. I was turning mean! lol

Glad to hear you are hopefully on the right track though.
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 2:15 AM on Dec. 29, 2009