30 Days to Live...

If you were told you only had 30 days left to live, what would you do with those thirty days?

jessflynn

Asked by jessflynn at 1:03 PM on Dec. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well, before I had a baby, I would have said I would travel. Now though, I would spend as much time with my baby as possible. I would also spend the time when he was napping, making video messages for him.
    Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 1:14 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• I'd make my boyfriend come home off the road for that time, and take my kids out of school, and spend all my time with my boyfriend, kids and parents.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 1:36 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• probably act like i was invisible. go around and get my revenge. i dont think i would tell anyone i was dying though, my hubby is in the middle of remodeling so i wouldnt want him to stop and i wouldnt want him to stop to morn me for the sake that my kids need a place to live. my kids come before me on just this one.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:42 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• I would spend time with my kids and try to write down everything I could think of that I would want them to know in life....Yes, I would do that when they were sleeping because I wouldn't want to miss a minute with them just letting them know how much I love them and wanting them to know that they can and should have a happy life after I am gone. It would be all about my kids.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 1:42 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• I would spend every spare minute making memories for them, write them each a letter not only things they need to know but also what and where I would like for them to be in there lives, discussing why I do not want them to be too sad over my passing, making sure they are left with loving, caring, and supportive care takers, making sure they are prepared for my passing, answer the millions of questions I know they'll have, relaying how important it is that they are there for each other even though I am gone, making sure they will not let their pain and sorrow over my death interfere with school(the older 2 are in elementary school)!!!! I hope they will have good loving memories of me!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 2:13 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• By "them" I mean my kids!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 2:14 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• We'd go on a three week vacation around the world.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 2:30 PM on Dec. 26, 2009