gender

Has any 1 use the chines birth chart to find out the sex of the baby any has it been right?

mami129

Asked by mami129 at 1:13 PM on Dec. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ULTRASOUND!!!! :D
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 1:14 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• I used it after we had an ultrasound. So I already knew. But it was correct.
    Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 1:16 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• It was right the first time for me, wrong the second and assuming this third baby is a boy like 2 u/s have shown then it is wrong this time too. Considering there is a 50/50 chance of being right each time and its been wrong 2 out of 3 times, I think its a joke.
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 2:09 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• it was wrong
    Anonymous

• It was right for my sister's baby, and then I went back and calculated it for my sister, brother and myself - all of which were correct. The one I used recalculated my age and the lunar month. It said I was 34 even though I am 33 and the lunar month was 9 even though conception was November. Either way - it said a girl for me. We'll see - I'm excited to find out! =))))

Here's the site that recalculates the lunar age and month - http://www.chinesefortunecalendar.com/predictsex.Htm
    Ckris

Answer by Ckris at 8:16 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• You have to use one that calculates your Chinese lunar age like Ckris said. When done that way, it's been accurate for every single person I could think to do it for! Including myself (2 DDs)
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 11:58 PM on Dec. 26, 2009