Have you ever hit anyone?

Besides your siblings or your husband.

I hit some kid picking on me at school. He never picked on me again. =)

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 1:47 PM on Dec. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I tried to hit my so after I found out he cheated on me, I was standing up (I'm 4'11) and he is much taller (6'3) and it didn't really work. But, the instinct was so immediate I guess I didn't car, tried to hit his face then I end up just trying to hit him only connecting with his chest... I know thats pretty "inmature' on my part as my first reaction, but it is what i did.
    Anonymous

• yeah...I actually kicked him in the face...he was pushing me and wouldn't stop...out came the earrings off came the necklace...I was like 13...

I threatened to stab a guy. A little background, the guy was trying to make nice with my family. He was a known pedophile, and he had every intention of my child being his next victim. He asked me what would happen if someone touched my child...so I was nice...I went in my house and came out with sharpening tool we have...I said "This will be going into your f-ing kidney if you come anywhere near my daughter pal."
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 2:20 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Yes, I got angry with a woman and proceeded to punch her in her face and body. I was much younger then and a Hothead. I was also in a domestic violence relationship and everytime the guy would beat me, I would fight back with all my might. Pissed me off that the judge dropped my assault charges against the man because I'd knocked out two of his teeth and scratched his face up. I think it's unrealistic for the judge to expect a "victim" to just roll with the punches. It's just not in me to accept a beatdown.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 2:27 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• I've hit a few people. Not hard, though. Mostly I've just slapped people because they haven't pissed me off enough to make me punch them.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:44 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• yes and I got arrested for it too
    Anonymous

• I've never hit anyone. Not even my siblings. But the way I feel about my sister, I'd like to punch her so hard she would need MAJOR plastic surgery to correct her face! My sister is Evil personified!!!devil

Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 5:14 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Yep. Apparently, I had "anger issues" in HS and used to hit people, but only boys. They didn't mind.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:04 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Yes when I was younger and had less control over my temper I did.
    lbranta

Answer by lbranta at 5:14 PM on Dec. 27, 2009