Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have a small house and was wondering if there is a website that rents out baby equipment like jumpers, high chairs, etc??? :) Thanks!

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 PM on Dec. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

Answers (7)
  • try craiglist, u can buy stuff realy cheap on there and its from people in ur community so there is no shiping cost,but u might have to pick it up

    Answer by angelairelan at 1:54 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

  • i did, and there was nothing!!! grr!!! :)

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 PM on Dec. 26, 2009


    this is a website that list rental places by state! hope this helps hun!


    Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 1:56 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

  • You can also try The only catch on that site is you have to have something to give away for free first before you can get anything from members. just go to and then they will ask you your zip code and you sign up from there.

    Answer by CinderAmethyst at 1:56 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

  • My local used baby store does that. Maybe yours does to?

    Answer by justluvinmyson at 1:59 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

  • In all honesty you don't need that stuff. though there is a 3 in 1 infant to tooddler rocker that is versatile and a good investment. a door jumper also takes up little space.

    Answer by amileegirl at 2:33 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

  • I agree that most baby stuff you don't need. I take care of my grandson and the only thing I have is a high chair that hooks on the table. It can even fold flat if I need it out of the way. You don't need seats, jumpers, swings, walkers, activity saucers, big high chairs, play pens, pack and plays, and all that other stuff.

    Answer by Gailll at 4:18 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.