I have a small house and was wondering if there is a website that rents out baby equipment like jumpers, high chairs, etc??? :) Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 PM on Dec. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• try craiglist, u can buy stuff realy cheap on there and its from people in ur community so there is no shiping cost,but u might have to pick it up
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 1:54 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• i did, and there was nothing!!! grr!!! :)
    Anonymous

• http://www.thenewparentsguide.com/baby-equipment-rentals.htm

this is a website that list rental places by state! hope this helps hun!

MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 1:56 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• You can also try freecycle.org. The only catch on that site is you have to have something to give away for free first before you can get anything from members. just go to www.freecycle.org and then they will ask you your zip code and you sign up from there.
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 1:56 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• My local used baby store does that. Maybe yours does to?
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 1:59 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• In all honesty you don't need that stuff. though there is a 3 in 1 infant to tooddler rocker that is versatile and a good investment. a door jumper also takes up little space.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 2:33 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• I agree that most baby stuff you don't need. I take care of my grandson and the only thing I have is a high chair that hooks on the table. It can even fold flat if I need it out of the way. You don't need seats, jumpers, swings, walkers, activity saucers, big high chairs, play pens, pack and plays, and all that other stuff.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 4:18 PM on Dec. 26, 2009