Would it be weird to give out a Valentine themed party favor at my daughter's b-day party?

Her party will be on 2/6...was going to get all the kids small beanie baby type favors...I can either go with sea life to go along with her Ariel theme, or since its so close to Valentine's day, I could do something along those lines, thoughts?

gramsmom

Asked by gramsmom at 3:14 PM on Dec. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have done Valentines stuff for my twins' birthday in the past. They were born on Valentines day, so for their first birthday pretty much everything was Valentines Day...actually their first and second birthday it was like that. Last year when they turned three I didn't because they wanted everything to be tinkerbell! lol. I don't think it's weird, I think it's cute. Ask your daughter what she would like better (if she is old enough to tell you!)
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 3:26 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• If you already have the theme of Ariel set then it would be kind of cheesy to have Valentine's Day favors. Stick with sea life.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 3:57 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• I guess you could. I am sure you would have no problem finding Valentine decor at that time of the month. My brother is a Feb 14th baby, so we always tried to make a big deal for his bday and play down the Valentine thing.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 6:14 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Sure. That would be cute for a February birthday!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Dec. 29, 2009