how can i maximize my chances for conception?

Hubby and i have been trying for 2 cycles now.....and still no luck yet.....

i do chart my bbt and notice the changes of my discharge, tried to use opk's....but the brand i tried answer....was really hard to read.....

Asked by futuremommy3 at 12:51 PM on Jun. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I know how you feel. My hubby and I have been tryin 4 1yr already. I charted and everything else the doc said and still nothing. I even tried the clear blue easy for ovulation and nothing worked. The best advice I keep getting is stoping trying and it will just happen. Relax, dont stress, and have sex to make love to ur hubby not to get preg. It took us 2yrs with our 1st son, and this is the advice I keep getting. Also when you have sex make sure your elevated (that seems to help). Any more questions feel free to email me

Answer by ConnersMom06 at 2:01 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• Two cycles isn't that long... most healthy couples take at least 6 months to get pg. You're doing all the right things, but you also need to remember to have FUN sex. :) Keep trying, but try new moves, new KY jelly, new lingerie... keep things interesting so that you don't turn into baby making robots.

Answer by crazysocks830 at 3:17 PM on Jun. 25, 2008