How many inches of snow is on the ground where you live?

We had about 6 or 7 inches from the last two days and it's STILL snowing hard! Oh my gosh, when will it ever stop? lol...

I called in from work. My SO and I went to the laundro mat that is 2 miles away and we nearly got stuck in the snow AND slid a couple of times.

If I got outside, the snow goes nearly up to my knees!!! We haven't had this kind of snow in a loooooooooooong time..

Please share. :-)

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 3:58 PM on Dec. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• On my porch right now it's like 2-3 inches. And it keeps coming down and I'm just so happy for once I don't have to do a darn thing today! I can sit home and enjoy the view!
    We're just outside of Milwaukee, WI by the way.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 4:01 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• zero. It's a beautiful day in our neighborhood...a beautiful day in the neighborhood...won't you be my neighbor? (FL)
    Anonymous

• I wish I were in Florida anon 3:05...lucky duck..
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 4:06 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Toss some my way! Were waiting for new snow to come so we can go sledding.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 4:28 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• (arkansas)we got about 6", on top of sleet..so my driveway has been a monster for couple days. the more the sun melted some snow, the temperature is low enough to freeze it back..turning the concreted areas into a nice, thick glaze of ice. :)))
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 4:30 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Nope no snow here we did have 27" last week then it started raining on Christmas and now all the snow is gone. Here in MD today it is foggy.YUCK.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 5:20 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• We just got around 4 inches. We are expected to get 6-10 inches. It was raining yesterday and today it's snowing. Crazy weather!!
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 6:07 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• IN CLYDE TEXAS WE GOTEN 20 INCHES OF SNOW ! !
    Anonymous

• 3 feet about in the non-packed areas.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 6:26 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• It's melting now, but we had about 2 feet yesterday and the day before. The kids are loving it.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:59 PM on Dec. 26, 2009