i'm 38 weeks prego and my vagina lips are very swollen and are very sore is this normal???

SEROCK143

Asked by SEROCK143 at 4:05 PM on Dec. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Oh yeah...it sucks. I remember. I was grossed out by it lol and thought they'd never go back to normal. Like I needed one more thing to cry over at that point! They're most likely sore because they're so swollen. I don't remember anything on my body NOT being swollen by that point. Even my nose swelled which I hated!
    You'll be ok, they do go back to normal fairly soon when you start losing the excess water weight!
    Congrats on the baby!
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 4:07 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• YOUR FUNNY ! !
    Anonymous

• Drink a ton of water, and I mean a gallon or more a day and that will help with swelling and pain.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 6:24 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• eck thats not happening to me and I am 39 weeks tomorrow! I believe its normal tho.
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 6:24 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• almost 38 weeks, and mine aren't swollen. thankfully! but they are all tender. which is both a good thing and a bad thing lol
    Anonymous