Do you tell a guy he's a player if you know he's playing you or do you sit quietly and enjoy the ride?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on Dec. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• get away
    IzzeAddy

Answer by IzzeAddy at 4:41 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• It depends on what ou are looking to get out of the relationship.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:41 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Are you looking for more? If not enjoy the ride & have a great time in doing so.
    Anonymous

• if you really enjoy a ride like this, then go for it. i personally wouldn't deal with a guy like that. too superficial and not very gratifying for me. everyone's different tho. just be careful and protect yourself.
    Anonymous

• I don't really like the fact that he is playing me and I kinda want to tell him that I know what's up but at the same time, if he wants to play games I can play them too. OP
    Anonymous

• I play games too and my game is his game ends with me. Ante up respect or ante up someone else's vajayjay.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 5:00 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• lol, I enjoy the ride then laugh later. Sometimes I get a good free meal out of it!

Answer by admckenzie at 5:09 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Always use a condom.
    Anonymous

• I don't even know what you are talking about!!! Just be real...that sounds really fake. And yes, use a condom. Better yet, don't have sex if you are going to be fake.
    Anonymous

• Oh girl, I've been there done that.

This was one of the hardest lessons in my life. He would look me straight in the eye and lie to me. I now know that he played me and was playing other girls at the same time. But, I'd never experienced someone like this, I was naive and would believe him. I would blame myself for being insecure or jealous.

I finally ended it when I realized that he was turning me into someone I didn't like or respect, I was becoming one of those girls that had to know where he was and who he was with every second of the day. The cost of being with him was just too much.

My best advice to you would be to look at the bigger picture, what is it costing you to be with him? If it's not taking away from the quality of your life then enjoy, but if it's changing you into someone you don't want to be then get out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:52 AM on Dec. 27, 2009