TTC Sorry Maybe A little TMI

sorry if this is TMI but i was having some bad cramps so i went to the bathroom and when i sat down a whole bunch of blood gushed out of me and when i looked down there was this thing coming out of me it was pea pod shaped but a little bigger then a pea pod and it was dark burgendy and light red in some areas after that came out i wiped got up flushed then cleaned the toilet cause there was blood everywhere then i left from the bathroom but i didn't even get to make it to my bed because i became really neasous and ran back to the bathroom and threw up. I know it wasnt a fetus cause i know i wasnt pregnant but it scared the crap out of me because i have no clue what it was. What do you guys think

Lori1818

Asked by Lori1818 at 4:31 PM on Dec. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• are you sure you weren't pregnant? that really sounds like a spontaneous abortion (miscarriage). I would check in with my OB/GYN if I were you. doesn' sound like a good sign.
    Anonymous

• I agree with anon354. If you knew you weren't pregnant because a penis was absolutely no where near your vagina then that's one thing. If that's not the case then you could very well have been pregnant.

Take care of yourself no matter what happened.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 4:58 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• i agree also it sounds like a miscarriage, u probobly got nauseas and vomited bec of all the blood u lost forget going to the gyn i would go to the ER asap
    bxmommy2be

Answer by bxmommy2be at 5:57 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• It sounds like a miscarriage to me also if you are TCC then it is likely. Go to the doctor.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 6:18 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Ok, it might not have been a miscarriage. You could have just passed a clot. It happens sometimes. I'm sure you're fine. Call the dr if you're nervous.
    Melissa823

Answer by Melissa823 at 1:33 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• Are you bleeding now? And if so how heavey is it? I agree with four out of five post cause that is what happen to me back in the spring and I was not sure if I was pregnant or not but when I went to see if I was pregnant it came back neg and not even an hour later I started having this cramps where I was just doubled over in pain and could not even make it thru the next day. And another thing is I was almost three months late. And do not want to scare you but I say what the fetus looked like and was in tears cause I knew I miscarried, but it sounds like a miscarrage to me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:57 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• no i know i'm not pregnant i bleed 365 days of the year and i've had a MC before so i know what that looks like. I have no clue what it was but it freaked me out
    Lori1818

Answer by Lori1818 at 3:31 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• yes i'm still bleeding now and its heavy but thats normal to me its also a funny burgendy color but thats normal to me also. the doctors still can't tell me why thats going on. I wasn't doubled over in pain it was just an annoying pain. i'm really not sure what it was but i have a while before i go to the doctor unfortuantaly it does sound like a MC but i know thats not the case
    Lori1818

Answer by Lori1818 at 3:35 PM on Dec. 27, 2009