Are you glad Christmas is over?

A part of me is relieved but I don't want to take the decorations down yet...I've enjoyed looking at them. I'm just glad the stress of it all is over with.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:51 PM on Dec. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've really enjoyed the season & will keep celebrating through the new year. New Years day they all come down & I'll get back to reality.
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 4:52 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• I am so glad that it's over!! I never could get into the spirit this year. If I had the energy today, the tree would be down now!!

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 4:57 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Yes!
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 4:59 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Yes and it has made me reexamine the amount of "stuff" that goes into this holiday compared to what it is really about...hmmmm
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 5:00 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Yes.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 5:21 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES!!! We had a great holiday, but I am EXHAUSTED and sick of the DRAMA!!
    Anonymous

• HELL YEA ! IM CANT STAND LOOKING AT X-MAS TREES AND ALL THAT OTHER X-MAS SHIT !
    Anonymous

• OMG, YES!!!!!!!!!!! I do NOT like Christmas. Next year I am thinking of taking a trip to a much warmer climate than Wisconsin and enjoying the peace and quiet with my son.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 6:18 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Yes, i generally love Christmas, but my in-laws are living with me right now, so we had to share all the special moments with them. We've also had a busy month with tons of stress. I can't wait until the new year starts and hope for a new beginning.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 6:33 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• I guess I'm in the minority! I LOVE Christmas! I'm always a little sad when it's over.
    SunnyJames

Answer by SunnyJames at 6:34 PM on Dec. 26, 2009