Creative 2 year old girl cake- do it yourself

HELP! I have to make it tomorrow! i forgot tomorrow was DD 2nd birthday so I have no plans on what to do! I am pretty creative with a guide. I did and R2D2 cake for my son on his birthday with amy dome pan. What can I do for DD at a budget? I was thinking one of those barbie in a dress cakes with the dome pan but I think that my require to much planning... I need HELP!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:58 PM on Dec. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• A barbie dome cake doesn't take long to make. OR make a big regular cake and decorate it special and a small round one decorated for her to eat.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 6:14 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• bake it and cut it into the shape of a 2 and decorate it?
    honestly- she won't remember it anyway but that's probably what I would do -if there are people coming over or something :)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 5:11 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• you forgot tomorrow was your daughters birthday????

those cake pops are cool? you can find how to do them online?
    Anonymous

• Op:: yeah I know- great parenting right? HOw do you forget your own kids birthday? Somewhere between the car wreck the finding out we have no collision coverage, our son being diagnosed with Autism and Christmas. I feel so bad that's why she has to have the perfect cake!
    Anonymous

• Make a boxed cake mix cake. Then decorate it with her favorite little toys. Add some colorful shells on the edges and a couple of candles. Done.
    Anonymous

• op: Did the barbie cake turned out AWESOME!!!
    Anonymous