I really need help!

I'm 28 weeks pregnant and out of my whole pregnancy my boy friend and I have only had sex 4 times and that has made me feel really bad because we use to have sex EVERY DAY and now it like I'm never in the mood, but he is! What am I suppose to do because I really want to make love to my boyfriend again, it's just so unfar to him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:20 PM on Dec. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Most of the time i am not in the mood until we get started, then im like "what was I thinking, this is awesome!!" The sex will also help your overall mood. Give it a try to just do it anyway.
    kittymontclaire

Answer by kittymontclaire at 5:56 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Tell him to try to to something that will relax you enough to get you close to the mood. A back rub or foot rub might help you feel less icky and more horny. That will do it for me when my DH does something just for me I am more likely to be turned on.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 6:06 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• yeah, Id have to agree, just do it anyway. I fake being into it just so I don't hurt his feelings, but by the time he is finished I'm in the mood, so it's round 2!
    Anonymous

• Extended foreplay and sex games help get women in the mood. Women need romance. Can't just go to bed and expect to "turn sex on" like a faucet.
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 6:36 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• I felt the same way pregnant. I really tried to deny my husband b/c I really didn't want to have sex! It always felt good and whatnot, I just didn't want to! Even 2 1/2 years after having my "baby", I don't feel up to having sex. But I do get into it, once it happens. I think our horomones just change for the worst sometimes!
    TBSNBubblegum

Answer by TBSNBubblegum at 6:50 PM on Dec. 26, 2009