jobs online.

Are these truthful or are they just scams?

sassylilbabe4u

Asked by sassylilbabe4u at 6:08 PM on Dec. 26, 2009 in Money & Work

• I was wondering the same thing.
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 6:13 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• There are a lot of scams out there but there are a lot of opportunies to make a significant amount of money as well. It depends on what you are looking for. If you sign up as an independent affiliate with an established company and market their products or service correctly then you can make a significant amount of income. It depends a lot of ones work ethic as well as discipline to work from home. time management is a big issue with a lot of independent affiliates. But if you are diligent with your efforts and find a company that you can be passionate about then YES...by all means it can work and you WILL make significant income!
    good luck
    www.freedom2bhome.com
    imomnews

Answer by imomnews at 9:15 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• My sister's partner has a legititmate one. He is the person that answers when you call those 800 numbers. I grade ISAT/OAT tests at home on the computer but that is only 2 1/2 months out of the year. Otherwise I have yet to find a real opportunity. They all want money from you, you have to start a business, makeup, etc.
    Brickhouse95

Answer by Brickhouse95 at 10:04 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• I guess it would all depend on what you are referring to? I have actually put together a series of work at home articles on eHow. They contain ideas about working at home. I also have some things on my Blog about it. I do not promote anything and can really only say I make money by writing on eHow, as well as I have earned money from Amazon Turk program, as well as eBay.

Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:22 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• If your looking for a work at home job you shouldn't have to pay to information, but if you are looking at a
    home business opportunity then yes you will have start up fee's and most likely a monthly fee. I myself
    prefer to have my own home business I work around my family and if I need to have a day off I'm not
    going to get in trouble.

Even work at home jobs aren't all fun and games your house has to be quiet and you might sit by your
    computer for hours upon end people think its fun and great b/c they are at home but many people just
    can't do it!

Good luck and make sure you do plenty of research before you start any job or business!

~Linda
    Lindles

Answer by Lindles at 1:32 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• thank you guys you all gave me lots of information! I was looking at the data processing business online but it asked me for my credit card number so I was kinda unsure; iv been trying to research about it but iv had no luck!
    sassylilbabe4u

Answer by sassylilbabe4u at 10:50 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 10 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 4:20 PM on Dec. 29, 2009